15 Nov Associate Product Manager (Temporary)
Associate Product Manager (Temporary)
This is an opportunity for candidates with a higher science degree and a commercial interest relevant to the IVD industry, to use their skills to support lifecycle management and marketing of Gentian products with an international focus.
If you are attracted by a dynamic, innovative organisation in an international arena, then Gentian could be an interesting workplace for you.
This position will work within the marketing department in cooperation with sales, QA, R&D and other departments in the company to support the commercialisation of key diagnostic products in our portfolio. Our product management team are part of the marketing department but also hold post launch technical responsibilities, so flexibility is key. The job involves gaining an in depth knowledge of the products through scientific literature and market research, creating marketing materials and presentations, updating technical documentation to meet regulatory standards, identifying commercial leads for the products and contributing to the marketing departments common objectives for sales and product launches. This position reports to VP Marketing.
Typical tasks include:
- Assisting the product manager and project leaders to execute the commercialisation plan for portfolio products
- Identifying new potential customer leads
- Creating product specific marketing literature and presentations
- Supporting the product managers and wider commercial team to meet sales targets
- Contributing to the planning and execution of exhibitions
- Working with QA/RA to register products in new territories
- Ensuring product documentation meets quality standards
- Following up product changes, inquiries and corrective actions
Preferred qualifications and skills
- MSc or equivalent in a scientific field
- Previous experience in life sciences, IVD, Medical Devices or a related health care industry a plus
- Laboratory experience a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Task oriented
- Flexible and positive
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Team player
- Ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- Analytical and organised
- Customer focused
We can offer
- A challenging job with responsibility development opportunities
- Social, informal environment in a high technology company within the life science sector
The position is one year from 1/1-2020 to 31/12-2020.