01 Dec Available Position: QC Manager
Gentian is looking for a structured and highly motivated QC Manager to join our team at our HQ in Moss. We are looking for a candidate with MSc, laboratory experience, and an interest in the medical device industry.
You find more information about the position here.
This is an opportunity for a structured and highly motivated candidate with laboratory experience with MSc, and an interest in the medical device industry. A number of exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and the Quality Control Manager will contribute to plans for the Quality Control growth.
The person we are looking for is accurate and systematic and likes to contribute to improvements in quality systems.
- Quality control of all bulk products for commercial sales
- Establish certificates of analysis (CoA)
- Visual end controls for filling and packaging of kit
- Calibration and maintenance activities needed for Gentian’s equipment
- Qualification activities of new equipment
- Perform stability studies
- Personnel responsibility for QC Engineer
Preferred qualifications and skills
- MSc within Chemistry/Biotechnology or similar
- Experience within quality control of products
- Laboratory and GMP experience
- Experience with Six Sigma is an advantage
- Good English skills both written and oral
- Good computer skills
- Ability to lead and organize
- Thorough and accurate
- Quality oriented
- Flexible and positive
- Ability to work hard, independently and targeted
We can offer
- Social, informal environment in a high technology company within the life science sector
- Good conditions and competitive wages
- Opportunities for development for the successful applicant
All applications should consist of a CV, academic records, recommendation letters and a cover letter (1-2 pages) that answers the following questions:
- Why are you motivated for the position?
- Why are you a good fit for the position?
- Why should we hire you?
We look forward to hear from you. Please apply through www.finn.no