07 Jun Join our team: QC Manager
Gentian is an ambitious and fast-growing diagnostic manufacturer looking for a new QC Manager, based at our HQ in Moss, Norway.
We are looking for a colleague that enjoy working in a growing organisation, wants to make a difference and is ready to take on the challenge of developing our QC Department for the future. As the QC Manager you will work closely with the other teams in Operations to ensure that the production process and quality control is streamlined and the products have the high quality our customers expect. You will have direct responsibility of the QC personnel and play an important role in both daily troubleshooting and long-term improvement projects. The position will be heavily involved in establishing and maintaining good and lean routines within Operations as we scale up and transfer new activities to QC.
- Is experienced and motivated by changes and improvements rather than status quo.
- Is a team player that share knowledge and enjoy making other people better at their tasks.
- Have good leadership and organizational skills.
- Have a positive attitude and motivates other people.
- Work thorough, accurate and systematic.
- Is flexible and hardworking when needed.
Responsibilities as QC Manager:
- Lead and develop the QC department.
- Quality control of incoming raw materials.
- Quality control of all products for sale.
- Calibration and maintenance activities for equipment.
- Validation of equipment and analytical methods.
- Develop analytical methods and QC specifications for new products.
- Stability studies.
- Personnel responsibility for QC staff.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- MSc within Chemistry/Biotechnology or similar.
- Minimum two years experience within quality control of products.
- Laboratory and GMP experience.
- Experience with validation of equipment and analytical methods.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Lean is an advantage.
- Good English skills both written and oral.
- Proficiency in standard business software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP and LIMS systems is an advantage.
- Manager experience is an advantage.