31 Oct Cystatin C at ASN Kidney Week 2019
Cystatin C is indispensable for evaluation of kidney disease
Professor A. Grubb
LEARN MORE ABOUT CYSTATIN C AT ASN Kidney Week 2019
We look forward to exhibiting at ASN Kidney Week 2019 and we hope to see you in Washington, DC from November 7th to 9th to discuss cystatin C and kidney health.
Visit us at booth #2133
Visit us at booth #2133 or book a meeting in advance:
The clinical value of cystatin C in diagnosis and treatment of renal diseases
Cystatin C is a superior glomerular filtration rate (GFR) marker for the diagnosis and therapeutic control of renal function (1)
The marker is independent of protein intake, gender, ethnicity, age* and muscle mass (2-5)
Cystatin C is recommended by KDIGO and NICE (2,3)
*Not cleared for use in pediatric patients in the USA
Meet us at Kidney week 2019
Why Gentian Cystatin C Immunoassay?
The Gentian Cystatin C Immunoassay (ERM-DA471/IFCC standardised) is an in vitro diagnostic test for quantitative determination of cystatin C in human serum and plasma
FDA510 (k) cleared and CE-marked
Avoids interference with rheumatoid factor (6)
The immunoassay is available for a wide range of clinical analysers with documented high inter instrument accuracy (7)
INTERESTED IN OUR CYSTATIN C IMMUNOASSAY?
- Dharnidharka VR, et al. Am. J. Kidney Dis. 40 (2002)221–226.
- KDIGO Guidelines 2012 published in Kidney International Supplements Vol3 Issue 1, Jan 2013.
- NCIC Clinical guideline (CG182) updated jan 2014 section 2.1 https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg182/chapter/2-Implementation-getting-started.
- Tangri N, et al. Kidney Int 2011;79:471-7.
- Grubb A, et al. eJIFCC 2017 Vol 28 NO4 pp 268-276.
- Larsson A, et al. J Immunol Methods. 1988 Apr 6;108(1-2):205-8.
- Eckfeldt JH et al, Arch Pathol Lab Med 2015;139:888-93.