Gentian Diagnostics AS - Primary insider notification | Gentian
16546
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-16546,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-14.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.5,vc_responsive
 

Gentian Diagnostics AS – Primary insider notification

Gentian Diagnostics AS – Primary insider notification

(Oslo, Norway, October 03, 2018) Vatne Equity AS has acquired 135,526 shares in Gentian Diagnostics AS at an average price of NOK 59.14 per share. Henrik Krefting, CEO of Vatne Capital AS, which is the owner of Vatne Equity AS, is a Board Member of Gentian Diagnostics AS.

Following the share purchase, Vatne Equity AS will hold 1,735,340 shares in Gentian, corresponding to 11.27% of the outstanding shares. In addition, Lioness AS, a sister company of Vatne Equity AS, owns 150,000 shares in Gentian, corresponding to 0.97% of the outstanding shares. Following the share purchase, Vatne Equity AS and Lioness AS will together hold 1,885,340 shares in Gentian, corresponding to 12.25% of the outstanding shares.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements set out in section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

Further information
Henrik Krefting
Chief Executive Officer, Vatne Capital AS
E-mail: hk@vatnecapital.com Cell Phone: +47 916 12 279

MeldingsID: 460597


Get in touch

Please fill out the form below.

X
CONTACT US