22 Aug Join our team: Filling and packaging Assistant; Production Assistant
Filling and packaging Assistant; Production Assistant
Gentian is an ambitious and fast-growing diagnostic company. We are looking for a filling and packaging assistant in the filling and packaging department. The candidate we are looking for is a dedicated and accurate person who is driven by delivering accordingly to orders. The successful candidate needs to be passionate about delivering on time and wants to make a difference in a smaller, entrepreneurial company.
- Printing labels for the filling and packaging process
- Filling and packaging kit goods for sale
- Perform work accordingly to Gentians quality requirements
Required experience include:
- High school diploma or certificate of apprenticeship
- Knowledge and/or interest within life science such as Biochemistry, Biology, Pharma, Chemistry, Physics or other relevant areas
- Knowledge or high interest for automation is an advantage
- Laboratory experience
- GMP experience
- Good English skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in standard business software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We can offer:
For the right candidate we offer an exciting career opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing global company. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth with good conditions and competitive wages.
Gentian AS develops and market high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilising our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from our headquarters in Norway, Moss and our representative offices in China, Sweden and US. The company coordinates several well-funded international R&D projects partnered by leading clinical and commercial organisations using our nanoparticle-based technologies. Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created. Today Gentian employs 40 persons of varied age, professional background and nationality.